The eCommerce Merchandising specialist is responsible for establishing a state-of-the-art eCommerce Merchandising function that enables to deliver personalized offers and recommendations to our customers, while ensuring an optimal customer experience. As an INTERN eCommerce merchandising specialist, you will assist the head of eCommerce to develop and deploy a proper merchandising strategy across channels.
You will work closely with eCommerce and analytics teams to track, monitor each merchandising techniques, and suggest improvement.
The position will essentially be responsible for the operational side of the eStore and the coordination with all involved stakeholders. The job will require knowledge and experience in e-commerce platform and online store management.
Your primary responsibilities will be to assist and support the head of eCommerce to:
- Analyze existing situation and provide suggestions that improve customer buying journey.
- Develop a short and long-term merchandising strategy across channels.
- Execute to bring the core merchandising product strategy to life.
- Define and monitor goal (KPIs) associated to each merchandising techniques.
- Report results and recommend improvement for optimization
- Communicate results to key stakeholders.
What you will learn:
You will be exposed to a wide culture, products portfolio, and multiple teams located worldwide. You will understand dynamics of our products and customer behavior. You will learn how to strategize, present your arguments, and execute and deploy your project.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work with cross functional partners (up and down), high collaboration.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and merchandising background is a PLUS.
- Experience with web analytics platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Core metrics, Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Project management experience in a deadline-driven environment; strong attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously