We are looking for a hardworking and intelligent individual to fill the Ecommerce data analytics intern role within the Ecommerce analytics engineering team. You will provide powerful insights and recommendations that will shape how we are looking at the customer behavior analytics.
Our analytics engineering team gets to work on all aspects of our business, from optimizing user experience on the site to monetization to grow our reach as a cyber security company. We work with SQL, Python, Snowflake, AWS, and more, though no prior knowledge of programming is required. We’re looking for analytical thinkers interested in scaling our business and using big data to give our users the best experience across our platform. You will work closely with analytics engineers, data engineers, marketplace business development team to accelerate the improvement of many different areas.
· Support analytics engineers to define, track and report key results/metrics to assess overall business health
· Work closely with business development team, product marketing teams to identify and evaluate the quality of different data sources used for key result/metric calculations and performance analysis
· Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques
· Deliver in depth analysis on business performance (trends, funnels) and drivers, as well as forecasts and targets
· Build/design dashboards to enable ongoing monitoring of business health
· Work with data engineers to operationalize dashboards and ingest new data sources (provide data modeling requirements)
· Provide actionable insights on how to improve our services.
· Ensure data accuracy
· Support metadata management processes and standards across all of the data domains to ensure data integrity and standardization
· Analyze customer usage data and derive insights for product, customer success, and marketing teams.
· Standardize insight generation and help build automated self-service tools for the same.
What You Need To Succeed
· Exceptional problem solving, technical and data analysis skills
· Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
· Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
· Be able to and succeed in a matrix structure by influencing new thinking
· Ability and preference to work in a constantly evolving and less defined business environment.
· Innate curiosity and ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment
· Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude, growth mindset and bias for action
to operationalize dashboards and ingest new data