Packable, the holding company of Pharmapacks is a leading e-Commerce enablement platform and retail seller for beauty, personal care, health and baby brands across major e-commerce marketplaces including Amazon, Walmart, Target, eBay and Facebook. The commercial side of the business is made up of the Consumer Packaged Goods division and the Emerging Brands division. The strategy team supports both divisions.
Packable has a premier team of experts with decades of experience connecting consumers with their favorite brands and is one of the largest marketplace sellers in North America. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
The Challenge: As an eCommerce Data Intern you will support the Marketplace and IT teams on a variety of projects. You will work with large data sets and cross reference information to help refine the data. About You: We’re looking for detail oriented college students with previous work or internship experience who have an interest in data analytics and ecommerce. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with excellent time management and organizational skills. We welcome any major but related coursework in business, economics, data science, or IT is preferred.
What You’ll Do:
● Grow your Excel analytical skills and data entry
● Work on multifaceted projects with each step impacting the next.
● Take part in highly revenue generating projects and have a chance to make a big impact in our company.
● Listing optimizations across marketplaces
● Coordinating with cross functional teams in our company
● Become an expert on the back end of various eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon,
Walmart, eBay and more Other Requirements:
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (knowledge of pivot tables and vlookups required)
● Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
● Analytical skills required
● A proactive mindset and team attitude
● Strong verbal and written communication skills Application Details:
Pharmapacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply