Are you passionate about using data to build best-in-class digital customer experiences? Does your curiosity compel you to understand why and how things work? Do you find great happiness in uncovering groundbreaking new insights? If yes, this role is for you. The Chewy Ecommerce Analytics team is looking for quantitatively-minded E-commerce Analysts to join our rapidly growing team in Boston. If you are driven to innovate, have a desire to win, and are passionate about providing the best customer experience for pet parents of all varieties you’ll want to join the pack.
What You’ll Do:
At Chewy, our analysts align with product teams, helping the Ecommerce org improve conversion rate and customer experience, measure our impact and prioritize our direction through analysis, reporting/dashboarding, experimentation and tagging. In a role like no other, you will learn to become a subject matter expert as part of a vibrant pet loving community and gain valuable experience partnering with an experienced team to build a full suite of digital analytics tools including click stream tools, AB test testing tools, data layers and more. As an E-commerce Analyst,. This is a great opportunity to get involved in building advanced analytics in a small team, using a vast amount of data.
Possible start dates for this role are between January 2022 and June 2022.
What You’ll Need:
• A currently completing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Mathematics or related degree with quantitative emphasis with a graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
• Relevant internship experience in an analyst function
• Strong SQL skills and demonstrated advanced-level proficiency with Excel
• Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, OBIEE, Qlik, etc.)
• Understanding of and exposure using web analytics tools (GoogleAnalytics, Adobe, etc.)
• Experience interpreting data and analyzing results, leveraging curiosity and an investigative mindset
• Experience in tracking business results including identifying KPIs, reporting on the KPIs and investigating variations and trends
• Expertise in R or Python with understanding of basic data manipulation such as table structures, basic data pulls, outer vs. inner joints, etc.
• Experience with a structured programming language ex: Java
• A self-starter mentality and ability to operate within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• An ability to work with unstructured or poorly defined data sets
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.