View job on Handshake
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company, a leader in the development, design, and manufacturing of industrial transportation products, is seeking a D365 Coordinator for its Microsoft Dynamics 365 System. The position is designed for recent graduates to take on an entry level position where they can add value in a variety of areas in the implementation of MS Dynamics D365 ERP System. The ideal candidate has an interest in Supply Chain Management, Software systems and data analysis with analytical aptitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Purchasing, I.T. and manufacturing to assist teams in meeting D365 ERP implementation objectives.
- Item Master Build: Assist in building item master. Create new part numbers, part descriptions, search names, vendor information and Bills of material in the Item Master
- Item Master maintenance: Assist in maintaining the item master. Research the existence of a part numbers as requested by a buyer. Validate and clean data from Standards Quarterly updates and supply fields required for MRP. Add Images for the Released Products.
- Technical Writing: Assist in writing training documents. Map and document business processes. Circulate approved documentation to our manufacturing facilities.
- Training: Train users on variety of functional processes centered on Supply Chain and Operations in D365.
- Process testing: Assist in test trial runs for new procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics or Technology. Other degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
- 1-2 years of experience including internships is preferred.
- Advanced personal computing skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Microsoft EXCEL skills Required.
- Strong emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills “customer focus”
- Excellent Technical writing skills
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions, shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience in the following is a plus: working with an ERP system (MS Dynamics 365), SQL Server experience with SQL syntax to run analysis, Experience with Power BI.
- Occasional Travel