View job on Handshake
As a member of the Warehouse Staff, you will be spending your days assisting the Warehouse Manager and our summer maintenance crew in an extraordinary setting located in Minnesota’s Northern woods. Your responsibilities will include: driving the camp vehicles to pick up and distribute main, monitoring and managing the camp store, working on projects with our full time maintenance crew. This position is perfect for someone who would like to gain experience in a beautiful setting for the summer.
Our warehouse positions are great for anyone that wants to work at a camp, and still gain practical administrative experience for their resume. Staff members working within our warehouse need strong computer and communication skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the daily operations of the Camp Lincoln Business Office.
- Greet Alumni and visitors as they enter the Business Office.
- Monitor and replenish camp store and other supplies as necessary.
- Assist the Office Manager and Warehouse Manager on various projects.
- Must be 19 years of age or have completed one year away from High School.
- Must be able to obtain or become certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Must have experience in business or office setting.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Manual dexterity to utilize computer and other office equipment.
- Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
- Ability to interact with all age levels.
- Understand the development needs of youth.
- Ability to relate to youth and adults in a positive manner.
Support Staff Support Staff work behind the scenes to ensure camp is running smoothly, drivers, food service, health center staff, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, in our offices, or warehouse. A Support Staff member lives in a cabin with a group of other Support Staff. During a Support Staff member’s down time, they may take advantage of the camp’s facilities and are encouraged to actively participate in camp life. Applicants must demonstrate a strong aptitude in their specific area.
Our warehouse staff often complete internships in Accounting, Business, Communications, Public Relations, and Administration with us.
Room, meals and summer salary are paid as part of intern’s package.