At Dominion Energy we love our jobs. That’s right. Love. Every day we go to work filled with passion to be excellent, to creatively problem solve and to innovate. These are exciting days for energy companies, and Dominion Energy aims to shape the future of energy in America. We are looking at all of our work with fresh eyes, retooling everything we do, in every part of the company, to operate more sustainably and to deliver energy more reliably than ever. We are looking for interesting, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of a forward-looking company that’s proud of its rich legacy. Are you a change agent? Do you think differently? Do you want to fall in love with your job? If you answered “yes,” then read on!
At this time, Dominion Energy cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position.
This position does not offer relocation assistance.
This intern position will support the electric Transmission and Distribution business areas. Work will involve the preparation and development of rates used by the Company’s work management systems, development and enhancement of special reporting used by the business for analytics related to financial and operational activities, and perform analytics as it relates to the effective and efficient use of the Company’s resources. This position will be rotational in nature supporting the Metrics & Data Strategy, Transmission, Distribution and Consolidation departments.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Analytical skills
- Experience with Analytical tools preferred
- Good Computer Skills
- Excel, Access and Powerpoint skills highly preferred
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Candidate must be currently enrolled at an accredited 4 year university degree program majoring in Business, Data Analytics, Statistics, Finance, or Accounting or similar related major
- Candidates must have an anticipated graduation date of spring 2023
- Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher