View job on Handshake
The Director of Wireless Services will: Report to the Vice President of Products Americas, and will lead our west coast operations team, work with international peers to develop and execute strategies to expand our current customer base and services portfolio for Wireless services including 5G, SAR, OTA, Protocol, EMC and Regulatory testing with direct growth and P/L responsibility. Qualified candidates will have prior TIC (testing, inspection, and certification services) experience preferably focused on wireless services with directly related experience and success growing and managing the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving Business Field commercial targets including sales, costs, and EBIT.
- Defining local Business Field strategy within the context of the global Business Field strategy. Implementing the strategy within the region.
- Collaborate with sales on the management of Key Accounts.
- Assessing and managing the product portfolio of the Business Field. Identifying opportunities for innovation, relaunch, and elimination of products and services.
- Implementing performance processes, IT-tools, and quality management
- Implementing technical requirements related to relevant accreditation standards.
- Managing business field team members within the region.
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and regulations
- Collaborating with colleagues from other regions/countries/Business streams as required serving customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Providing accurate sales/budget forecasts for the business within the region.
- Organizing training and development activities for Engineers and Technicians for specific technical requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge, Skill, & Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with minimal supervision required.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both internal and external required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with MBA/BA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years within TIC Industry having direct sales, business development, and/or technical operations experience.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience (P&L management, operational management, team management, etc.)