C3 AI is hiring Directors/Senior Directors, Strategic Solutions. This is a ground floor opportunity to further develop your career with a rapidly growing leader in Enterprise AI software. You will work with customers and senior management to develop high value AI use cases and AI application roadmaps. You will help customers achieve their digital transformation objectives through identifying high-value opportunities.
We are looking for motivated individuals with a hard work ethic and track record of achievement. You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits along with generous commissions and equity. In addition to strategic sales training, you will be supported by senior management and mentors to help ensure your success.
Candidates should be able to understand complex issues at the intersection of business and technology and communicate that complexity with simplicity. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. Candidates should possess technical fluency in AI, machine learning, operations research, physics, math, engineering, data integration, or computer science.
- Consult with global 1000 customers to help them understand, structure, and implement their digital transformation strategies.
- Engage in strategic relationships with customers to assure the realization of their digital transformation goals.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic customer engagement plans.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3 AI by driving business development with company alliance partners.
- Personally engage in strategic account selling, business development, and ongoing customer success.
- Degree in engineering, science, computer science, or related technical field of study. Master’s or MBA degree preferred. No previous sales experience required.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- Work experience in consulting, defense, intelligence, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, or energy is a plus.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sales consulting or management consulting experience preferred.