View job on Handshake
For questions regarding the job posting or application, please call Human Resources at (559) 457-3500.
FUSD prohibits discrimination, harassment (including sexual harassment), intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, ancestry, age (40 and above), religious creed, religion, political belief or affiliation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, childbirth, breastfeeding/lactation status, medical condition, military and veteran status, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or any other basis protected by law or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment. For questions or complaints, contact:
Title IX Coordinator – David Chavez, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3593,
Title 5 Compliance Officer – Teresa Plascencia, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3736,
Title II /ADA Coordinator – Andrew de la Torre, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3520,
Section 504 Coordinator- Sean Virnig, 1301 M Street, (559) 457-3227,
The Director (General) will:
- Oversee the design, implementation, and monitoring of Positive Behavior & Interventions, Social Emotional Learning and Restorative Practices within a Multi-Tiered System of Support
- Supervise and build the capacity of their management team
- Lead the implementation of equitable and inclusionary climate & culture and disciplinary practices
- Any combination equivalent to: bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration or related experience in area of specialty and five years increasingly responsible supervisory and/or management experience.
- Site Administrative experience preferred.
- Valid California Administrative Services Credential preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license.