WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
WE PREFER YOU HAVE
- Experience with development in HTML / CSS (PHP / MySQL preferred)
- Online marketing experience (SEO / Google Ads preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in complex project management
- Excellent time management skills
- A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (preferred)
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
- The ability to explain our development process and technical information to a non-technical audience
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS
- Primary duties and tasks will be learning how to be a Digital Producer and how to do actual production work for clients including:
- Ongoing management of SEO and design/development accounts
- Assisting and reviewing the development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks
- Attending client meetings as required and participating in kick off calls with new clients
- Acting as a creative liaison between the client and team
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to the team
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing them off to clients
- Ensuring that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Upselling accounts by making recommendations to current clients regarding their website design and online marketing strategies
- Closing-out projects and collecting final payment