We’re looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
This program is set to start in June 2022.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will get to:
The Digital Leadership Development Program (DLDP) is an accelerated program for recent college graduates with a proven ability to excel in today’s fast-paced world. The program will provide graduates who wish to pursue a career in Digital the opportunity to gain exposure in the various aspects of Digital and IT within a global manufacturing organization. The DLDP is designed to develop high-caliber individuals into future leaders who will be driven by our purpose and led by our vision. The DLDP Program will build on participants’ skills by providing exposure to experienced nVent professionals through various manufacturing and enterprise locations.
The DLDP is a three-year program consisting of three, 12-month rotations within one+ locations. Participants will rotate through several facets of the Digital functions based on business needs and individual career aspirations. Therefore, geographic flexibility is required both during and upon completion of the program. The first rotation of this role will be located in St. Louis Park, MN.
The Digital assignments will provide a strong overview of Digital strategic processes, tasks, skills, and competencies. The Digital LDP in this role will be able to participate in a variety of Digital programs and strategic projects that cover major components of being an effective Digital business partner including:
- IT Project Management
- Policy and Compliance
- Security and Data Protection
- IT Modeling
- IT Programming
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- IT Installation and Integration
- Vendor Selection and Management
- Agile Methodology and Training
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Analysis
- IT Documentation and Measurement
- IT Troubleshooting and Support
- Cloud technologies
- Automation – Business Process and Data
- Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- An credited Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Data Science, Business Analytics or related field completed by end of June 2022
- Some relevant IT internship, club involvement, or work experience (internship, work experience, etc.) preferred
- Possesses professional demeanor, clear communication skills, desire to learn, ability to be resilient and adaptable through change, flexible in geographical location and displays a great passion for career development in Digital
- Selecting based on ability to grow into a leadership role within Digital through intentional mentorship, coaching and work experience
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Please apply through the Workday link to be formally considered.