- BA in Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Business, Economics, Finance, or similar quantitative focus plus at least 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Experience in MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Meticulous and well organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritizing and managing workload and schedule.
- Team player who can work collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced Agile environment
- Proven ability to sift through large amounts of data, identify critical information, develop hypotheses, apply relevant techniques to test those hypotheses, and quickly and consistently make recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to learn new analytics toolsets quickly and independently
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems independently in ambiguous situations
- Ability to concisely communicate complex concepts, verbally and in writing.
· The candidate must possess a background in digital platforms with an understanding of Entitlement, Identity and access management.
· Candidate will need learn the current state of the various platforms and repositories relating to entitlement product lifecycle management
· Can review, research, analyze, and present technical reports
· Perform investigative research and analysis as needed to assist in the due diligence process for potential risks related to delivering a digital frictionless experience.
- Provide oversight of all aspects of digital fulfillment related project management to ensure continuous improvement of processes: negotiates and collaborates with leadership and staff to develop security solutions and options; develops and adheres to internal standards and strategies; ensures adherence to approved methodologies; coordinates resources, time, contingency plans and risk management.
· Become well-versed and adept in the HMH internal platform ecosystem in order to set-up, ingest, track, approve/reject, and troubleshoot assets (master, metadata, entitlement flow, as well as unique titles— thereby fulfilling vitally important campaign or A/B test needs.
· Troubleshoot asset-related issues and title-setup & availability issues with Engineering and Product Support teams