Quadratic provides advanced analytics, digital platform enablement, architected data solutions, and end-to-end relationship marketing services to more than 100 class-leading clients across a wide range of verticals.
Our rapidly growing digital analytics team is looking for an intern who is ready to jump start a career in analytics. This is an awesome opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of technical implementations, while honing your problem-solving and analytical skills. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a number of marketing analytics tools, like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Tealium, receiving mentorship and training along the way.
But this won’t just be about learning, you will also be in a position to make an immediate and direct impact on our clients’ work––placing tags, validating data, running analyses, building and presenting reports, supporting website test development, and consulting clients on their marketing technology investments.
Since our digital analytics team sits at the forefront of an ever-evolving digital landscape, we gravitate toward candidates who are equal parts left-brained and right-brained. If you’re ready to jump into one of the fastest growing career fields and excited to join a team of tireless learners within a growing company, you belong with us!
What you’ll do
- Learn the foundations of digital analytics, starting with tag creation, tag implementation, and ongoing tag maintenance
- Support the digital analytics team while gaining valuable skills for a long-term career in digital analytics
- Maintain and optimize analytic platform integrations
- Ensure integrity and reliability of data through ongoing quality control and data monitoring using various methods and tools
- Extract and analyze data from Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and other marketing analytics platforms for use in reports
- Deliver impactful analyses to internal teams and key business owners, turning data into actionable recommendations
- Participate in ongoing discussions concerning data collection, tagging, and data analysis
- Anticipate client needs and work with team to proactively develop solutions to address them
- Gather business requirements and help other members of the digital analytics team translate those into technical specifications and solutions
- Support digital analytics team members in development of website tests and personalized digital experiences through creation and maintenance of test roadmaps, plans, and results decks
- Integrate with internal teams and external stakeholders to drive cross-team collaboration
What you bring
- A bachelor’s degree with a focus in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, arts and sciences, or business administration), marketing field, or computer science field – or equivalent years of work experience
- Strong communication skills comfort communicating with clients to help bridge the gap between technology and business stakeholders
- Genuine curiosity of the evolving digital landscape and the role of analytics in improving digital experience
- An eagerness to learn and humility to ask for help when you don’t have the answer
- A desire to be a self-starter, balanced with a desire to be a team player
- Experience developing and presenting reports or data visualizations (Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.) with an emphasis on telling a cohesive and compelling story
- Agency, analytics, media, or advertising experience a plus (this could be a career change for someone in web development or a business analyst role)
- Experience in one or more tag management systems, such as Adobe Launch/DTM, Google Tag Manager, or Tealium, a plus