Genesis10 is hiring Data Engineer Trainees for our Dev10 Program – Data Track in New York
Now accepting applications for the May 23rd, 2022 cohort start in New York, New York.
The application deadline for this cohort is 12pmCT on Friday, March 25th.
Dev10 hires ambitious graduates looking to launch their career in technology – with two track options: Data or Java. Our 27 month program begins with 3 months of intensive training where you learn all the skills necessary to excel in the technology industry.
This job posting is for our Data Professional track of Dev10. Upon completing the training, you become a Data Engineer Consultant and gain 2 years of project experience at top tier organizations doing data analysis, modeling, and visualization.
Our Dev10 Data Engineer Consultants work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 companies supporting technology projects that include identifying bias in data, SQL, ETL, Azure, PowerBI, and Python programming.
If you wish you could go back to school for data engineering or found your interest in data too late in your degree program, this could be a great program for you.
Dev10 Program – Data Track:
- 27 month program
- 3 months of training in data integrity, analysis, visualization, and python programming
- 2 years of hands-on technology experience with diverse client projects
- Paid training and competitive salaries
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
- Career guidance from a Genesis10 mentor
- Bachelor Degree
- Unlimited work authorization in the US
- Unless prohibited by law, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for entry into the program
- Data Analysis using Excel
- Identifying basis in data
- Using SQL for queries and data extraction
- Focus on ETL
- Data Visualization building dashboards using PowerBI
- Core programming in Python and using Pandas
- Web Scraping
- Cleaning and shaping data
Adapting to COVID-19:
We are still hiring! Genesis10 and the Dev10 Program are following federal and state guidelines to ensure the safety of our consultants.