Looking to start your professional experience? Join Casey’s with an unforgettable internship! You’ll gain meaningful experience, learn the business, and make an impact working in an area aligned to your major and interests. You’ll build connections and relationships with other interns, coworkers, and leaders through onsite and offsite events. Casey’s is a growing, Fortune 400 company with opportunities to stay on part-time during the school year, or potentially turn your internship into a full-time role.
Internships are onsite at our Store Support Center in Ankeny, Iowa, where you’ll volunteer within our community, attend social outings, hear from our senior leadership team, and make some pizzas, of course!
As a Demand Planning Intern, you will assist the Demand Planning Team with various projects, including analyzing current items to help build optimal forecasts and generate promotional demand projections. You will generate initial sales forecasts for new items and develop statistical forecast models to be utilized as needed to provide support to category management and other merchandising teams. This internship will also allow you to collaborate with category management partners on any sales or data analysis that will provide insight on sales/distribution of items.
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field (Supply Chain Management or Business related degree)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.