View job on Handshake
Inspur Research Center in Santa Clara, CA is responsible for research and development of the next generation cloud technologies. If you are passionate about exploring technologies, ready to be challenged, and enjoy working with other talented people. We would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
Inspur USA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation
As a Database Kernel Architect, you will have opportunities to deep dive into the following areas of work.
* Design and prototype the distributed database architecture;
* Optimize the performance and stability of the database system;
* Research on the distributed database technologies;
* Participate and be individual contributor to the open source communities of the distributed databases.
* Master degree or above in Computer Science or relate fields, or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields with 2+ years of experience in distributed system development;
* Proficient in C/C++; Proficient in common data structures and algorithms;
* Familiar to the theories of distributed system fundamentals is preferred;
* Experience in RocksDB development is preferred;
* Experiences in research and design of the high concurrency, high load systems are preferred;
* Familiar to common relational DBMS, such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, DB2, etc. is preferred;
* Open source contribution experiences are preferred;
* Strong problem analysis and resolve capability; self-motivated; able to work under pressures;
* Strong communication and teamwork skills;
Will Sponsor work visa.