Chewy is seeking highly driven and passionate graduating Software Engineering students to join our development teams in Boston, MA as a Data Warehouse Engineer.
As part of a dynamic team and high growth company, you will work in a fast-paced environment where your work will have an immediate impact on our business. Our collaborative code environment will allow you the opportunity to learn from and work closely with our passionate engineers.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will have a significant impact on the business. You will design analytical solutions for business users that provide data needed to operate the business. You will build data integration solutions that process large volume transactions in real time and in batch using big data technologies.
We are looking to bring in the next generation of engineers who will help us in our mission to become the most trusted and convenient destination for pet parents. Think you have what it takes to join our pack?
Possible start dates for this role are between January 2022 and June 2022.
What You’ll Need:
- Currently enrolled in or completed within the last 6 months a BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Java, SQL, Scala, Kotlin, C#, Swift, Objective-C
- Experience in data warehouse design and data integration methodologies
- SQL expertise and the ability to work with many different database types including Postgres, SQL Server, and others as required
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience in multiple programming paradigms
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, XP or etc.)
- Position may require travel
- Work authorization without current or future employer sponsorship required
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.