About this Role:
The Data Scientist is a self-motivated, detail-oriented and inquisitive individual with interest and experience in researching, developing, and providing data-driven solutions to complex challenges.
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methodology
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Programming experience in for example R, Python, Scala, Java or SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What would GREAT to have:
- Experience with Big Data Analytics using for example Hadoop or SQL.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning – Clustering and Classification
- Experience with working on algorithms
- Understanding of differential privacy, probabilistic data structures, e.g., sketches and secure multi-party computation
What We Offer:
- Keep learning: The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space. Collaborate with talented people, get trained and challenge yourself every day. There’s an endless array of events, classes; and development opportunities to help all employees achieve goals.
- Be creative: You don’t have to follow the norm to be successful – we encourage you to think outside the box. Our culture is built on encouraging innovative ideas, communication and joint success.
- Informal Work Atmosphere: We believe in getting the job done in a comfortable, casual environment!
- Possibility to attend conferences, seminars and other industry events
- Access to the latest tech gadgets and technologies as a part of your job
- Dutch collective Pension Plan, with a possibility to include your family
- Possibility to participate in collective health insurance plan, for you and your family
- A flexible Company fitness plan with plenty of options to choose from
- We like to have fun! Join us for fun company events and get-togethers.
- Competitive salary & benefits