Looking for a PHD from engineering background (EEE, ECEC, CSI or IT ) with a fodus in areas of MACHINE LEARNING and COMPUTER VISION
What you will do?
- Develop models, algorithms and simulations that connect wireless network operational data with strategic vision.
- Perform data mining to study wireless network and device performance, quantify device quality.
- Use statistical and machine learning concepts to improve wireless network product development, and provide proactive care to existing users.
- Building tools to automate data collection, correlation, analysis, and sharing.
- Create data backed reports and presentations to help business decisions in wireless network construction.
- Development, validation, implementation, and production launch of machine-learning algorithms and models.
- Provide technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build data analytics visualization app.
- Responsible for design and implementation of big data analysis application.
- Data integration from various data sources.
- Build web service API to support data analytics algorithms
- Perform data mining to study wireless network and device performance and quantify device quality.
What you need to have for this role?
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing data applications in production using Java/ Python/ R and etc on big data platform.
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages such as Java, Linux, Apache, Open Street Map, D3.js and etc.
- Tools and Technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MySQL, TeraData, MS SQL Server, Oracle and etc.
- Programming languages: Java, Java Scripts, Python, R, HTML and etc.”
- System knowledge in CDMA, LTE and 5G. Fundamental knowledge in Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi related IEEE standards, protocol and service provider architectures.