Elutions is a global Enterprise AI & Automation company, empowering clients to drive continuous efficiency, cost and quality improvements. As the top leader in our industry, world-wide, we are constantly on the lookout for go-getters, people who aren’t afraid to work hard, but have fun at the same time. Those who join our team aren’t just bright but are willing to develop and hone their skills every day, all while making a significant difference in the world.
- Carry out assigned divisional duties under the close supervision of senior and management level employees
- Respond to internal and external communications in a timely manner
- Enter data into electronic databases and file electronic and paper records
- Generate reports
- Actively seek feedback from peers, senior, and management team members
- Escalate concerns and recommendations to senior or management team members
- Assist senior and management team members as needed
- Work during assigned office hours and attend required meetings
- Manage time appropriately to meet project and task completion timelines
- Expand capabilities through on-the-job training from senior or management level employees
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the firm’s Guiding Principles
Data Scientist Divisional Functions:
- Perform statistical data analysis and statistical modelling with high quality data handling techniques
- Create meaningful data visualizations to communicate findings
- Expand the scope of analytics and modelling techniques using research skills and previous experience
- Apply new mathematical methodologies to achieve specific models or analysis
- Create various Machine Learning tools or processes
- Incorporate process of continuous improvements into day-to-day tasks, aiming for quality refinements in statistics and data handling methods
- Troubleshoot problems and quality assurance in the processes with timely quality/ maintenance checks
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Perform other duties and projects as directed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to leverage computing frameworks to mine, process, and present the value from unstructured data.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity, and computer architecture.
- Solid understanding of probability, statistics, distributions, and analysis methods.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Perl, SQL and Java
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig and R.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning tools, libraries, and APIs such as scikit-learn, Theano, Spark, or TensorFlow and apply them to effectively choose a proper model.
- Ability to work with unstructured data.
- Ability to model and evaluate datasets to determine useful patterns.
- Ability to grasp concepts related to data centers, telecom, grocery stores and other such industries.
- Comfortable with data pattern recognition and energy optimization algorithms.
- Ability to learn and implement technical hardware/software solutions.
- Software demonstration/presentation and sales support.
- Effective interpersonal skills, organization/prioritization and administrative skills
- Interface effectively with customers, other departments and managers to resolve customer problems and issues.
- Good communication skills, especially with teams in other locations
- Plans and organizes well
- Creative problem solver
- Initiates action
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated
- High integrity
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines (or similar): Computer Science, Statistics, Probability, Advanced Mathematics, Machine Learning
- Master’s degree preferred
- Certifications, nanodegrees, or MOOC specializations desired