About the Job
Interested in joining a high-growth software-as-a-service (SaaS) business in an entrepreneurial environment? RXA is a Growth Marketing Technology company fueled by data science and applied artificial intelligence. We are looking for a client facing Data Scientist who is excited to create exceptional client partnerships. This role is perfect for a creative problem solver with a vision of how to harness the power of data to help clients make informed decisions.
What You’ll Do
At RXA a Data Scientist supports our product, sales, consulting and studio teams with insights gained from analyzing data. The role focuses on learning the job through hands-on analytics and modeling.
- Utilize large data sets to help the team find opportunities for optimization and suggesting advanced models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Receive exposure to a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Learn to drive business results with data-based insights and become comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Implement custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
Experience and Skills
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Statistics, Data Science or Computer Science, Masters degree preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on client consulting.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, ensemble techniques, artificial neural networks, etc.).
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, quickly growing environment.
Who We Are
RXA is a collaborative, inclusive, and welcoming culture. You can take pride in working for the employer of choice in the communities where we do business. You’ll participate in a culture that treats all employees with respect, encourages their growth and development, and rewards excellence. Your thoughts and ideas are welcome here. We want to hear every fresh approach and new experience. If you find that appealing, then RXA could be the place for you.