Are you a Data Scientist ready to take on a new challenge? We are looking for an analytical individual to join our team as Data Scientist!
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Data Scientist is responsible for providing the business practical and statistical analysis of consolidated company data.
- Build machine learning systems that process and provide predictive visibility and monitoring into business systems and operations.
- Build production grade models on large-scale datasets by utilizing advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining techniques
- Define, Develop, and Implement data pipelines / streams supporting multiple systems to help produce actionable companywide business insights
- Collaborate with the teams across the company to identify business problems, providing structured analyses, and data expertise designing potential solutions.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Commitment to continuously learning and team/individual growth
- History leading and setting the direction for teams focusing on data analysis
- Commitment to supporting corporate initiatives and guidelines
- Strong communication skills and experience in working with stakeholders
PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient with Python / .Net / Java programming languages
- Previous Telco and/or M2M experience
- Continuous integration and automated builds with TeamCity and Kubernetes
- Experience build/maintaining data pipelines in a data warehouse/lake environment
- Previous Experience in NoSQL/Document Store based databases (Elastic/Couchbase/Cassandra)
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”