Responsible for developing, deploying, monitoring of assigned data processes, including ETL/ELT data pipelines, file feeds, reports, and dashboards, manage and actively participate in data governance process. Responsibilities include understanding our business, data and strategy, using code and visual tools to complete projects, and communicating clearly with fellow staffers and management.
- Develop understanding of business processes, goals and strategy
- Produce awesome code, perform self-assessed code reviews
- Build and tune data models
- Develop data visualization, dashboards, reports
- Develop data pipelines and file feeds, ETL, ELT processes
- Create a data driven story with data visualizations and recommendations, package it via tools like PPT, Tableau, etc. and deliver to internal and external audience at various levels
- Manage Data Governance (integrity, quality, lineage, metadata)
- Be a thought leader in the data and analytics space; be a consultant and a liaison to internal and external teams
- Mentor and encourage newer, less experienced members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, MIS, or a related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with code development and performing data analysis to support business needs
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.