Location: Dublin, OH
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are a global professional services firm that helps organizations prepare for tomorrow by reimagining their businesses today. We have 20+ years of industry knowledge – we know our clients’ businesses. We build, partner, and acquire to lead clients through “transformation journeys”. We focus on client outcomes and bring in digital technologies and analytics to change operations and develop commercial models to match the outcomes we deliver.
Our solutions deliver across advisory, digital, technology, and operations to accelerate end-to-end transformation for our clients. Our digital capabilities in analytics and automation, experience-led transformation delivered through Genpact Cora, our AI-based digital business platform, enables quantum improvement in agility, scalability, and governance. Our robust portfolio of technology services includes application, integration and cloud services, proprietary performance and governance frameworks and core technology capabilities to enable enterprise-wide transformation.
Inviting applications for the role of Data Scientists
· Work with Genpact team on client engagements that could either be delivered from the Genpact offices or at the client locations
· Work as a part of a team to transform a business problem to an analytical problem. Leverage statistical analysis and machine learning to improve/solve business challenges in the insurance domain
· Support technical leaders and architects in developing solution designs and proofs of concept
· Support knowledge initiatives within the organization, which include the creation of case studies, training, writing white papers, etc.
· Demonstrate an attitude of “just do it” and a strong appetite for learning
Masters or Undergraduate in the either of the following disciplines:
· Computer Science/Data Analytics/Information Systems/Business Analytics/Supply Chain Analytics/Statistics
· 4+ years in a data science/data analyst role in the BFSI industry
· Data Science: Experience in statistics and Machine Learning using one or more of SAS, R, Python, Spark ML etc.
· Experience in leveraging NLP to work with unstructured data
2+ years industry experience developing Machine Learning models
· Experienced in python libraries like Pandas, scikit learn, Plotly, Seaborn and Matplotlib, nltk, genism, spaCy
· Expertise in full data stack: ETL, data exploration, storage, visualization, data pipelines
· Creative thinker who can architect solutions to unknown problems
· Knowledge of SQL, esp. PostgreSQL, database design, multiple SQL platforms
· Knowledge of ML algorithms :
o Regression Techniques
o Random Forest algorithms
o Support Vector Machines
o K-means and Hierarchical Clustering
o Neural Networks
· Understand how to prepare data for modeling to include data imputation and outlier determination.
· Able to explain how linear regression works with reference to R squared and p values.
Good to Have:
· Knowledge of deployment of ML solutions in production
· Knowledge of noSQL data stores such as Redis, S3, Elastic Search, Cassandra or MongoDB
· Knowledge of shallow neural networks
· Able to define LSTM, RNN and CNN.
· Reporting tools such as SSRS, Business Objects, Cognos
· Data Quality, Data Management and Data Governance