Role: Entry Level Data Scientist
Good understanding of the below models
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to Client trends and patterns
- Classifier, Random Forest Classifier, Nave Bayes, Support Vector Machine
- Machine Learning Algorithms – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree
- Unsupervised/Clustering algorithms
- NLP models, Deep Learning models for image classification
- Hands on experience Python scripting
- Hands on experience in building Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence models
- Good knowledge on Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Hands on experience on platforms – Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services
- Libraries – Numpy, Pands, Scikit learn, Seaborn, Plotly, TensorFLow, Should be able to do data visualisation using Tableau or Excel.
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail.
Education Requirement: –
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
Thanks & Regards,
Neha | Senior Talent Acquisition Specialista: Denken Solutions, Inc. | 92618 Irvine Center Dr, Irvine, CA
m: 949 471 0332