View job on Handshake
· Ideal candidate should have a degree in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, computer science, physics, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research, quantitative social science, etc.).
· Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture.
· Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to break down and understand complex business problems, define a solution, and implement it using advanced quantitative methods.
· Familiarity with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL, or R.
· Solid oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts, and methods.
· Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
· Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud.
· Knowledge of any relational database such as My SQL.
· Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience working with customers across teams.