View job on Handshake
Looking to start your professional experience? Join Casey’s with an unforgettable internship! You’ll gain meaningful experience, learn the business, and make an impact working in an area aligned to your major and interests. You’ll build connections and relationships with other interns, coworkers, and leaders through onsite and offsite events. Casey’s is a growing, Fortune 400 company with opportunities to stay on part-time during the school year, or potentially turn your internship into a full-time role.
Internships are onsite at our Store Support Center in Ankeny, Iowa, where you’ll volunteer within our community, attend social outings, hear from our senior leadership team, and make some pizzas, of course!
As a Data Scientist Intern, you’ll be tasked with sifting through large amounts of structured and unstructured data to derive insights to influence the design of analytical solutions based on business objectives. This internship will provide you the opportunity to enable data-driven decision making by creating analytical models or prototypes from discovered trends or patterns. You will be empowered to identify new business questions to add value back into the business.
- Currently working on completion of Master’s Degree in related field.
- Proficient background in statistics and data analysis techniques to implement analytical solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines