What You’ll Do
- Acquire, clean and structure data from multiple sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop, prototype and test predictive algorithms
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
Who You’ll Work With
Work on massive structured, unstructured, transactional and real-time data sets from a variety of sources to analyze customer usage patterns and provide actionable, intuitive, impactful insights using metrics, algorithms, and statistics.
Who You Are
- Currently enrolled in a BS, MS or MBA program or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management, Statistics or a related field
- Experience with Oracle databases is desirable. Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc). Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!