We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Data Science Engineering
Our team comprises experts in science, software engineering and MLOps, coming together to develop innovative data products that solve analytically challenging problems at DraftKings. As part of this role, you will be a creative thinker, utilizing data, machine learning, and software development skills to craft high-impact solutions that grow the business.
What you’ll do as a Data Science Engineer:
- Work within complex systems and contribute to the development of machine learning systems and data science technical infrastructure
- Learn about engineering design, development, deployment, analysis, and operations of scalable technical products
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the company to plan and deliver machine intelligence-powered solutions.
- Get integrated with the team and contribute to key R&D initiatives right away
- Monitoring Data Science Products & Systems
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated experience with Python and DS techniques from across disciplines such as Statistics, Experimentation, Machine Learning, and Economics
- Experience with a collaborative team-based setting, either in an internship or project setting
- Experience with a few of the following tools: git, AWS, Docker, SQL/Snowflake, MLFlow, MetaFlow
- Curiosity to learn new technologies, data science methodologies, and production-level software development skills.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.