Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Overall responsibility for identifying and documenting operational business requirements and processes, including providing clarification on any requirement discrepancies.
– Extracts, tabulates, and analyzes data to support program activity and assists in Management decision making.
– Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to new processes, functionality, and/or proposed solutions within the department.
– Identify, analyze, and communicate all system and process defects.
– Work closely with business owners, Operations, users, and systems staff to improve business efficiency.
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (IT, Data, Information Science, Math, Finance, Statistics etc.)
– At least three (3) years of analytical/technical work experience (business analyst, data analyst, data engineer, developer, etc). (preferred)
– Work experience with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Datawrapper etc.)
– SQL developer experience, writing code and creating content at an intermediate level.
– Ability to successfully prioritize and execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
– Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
– Strong analytical/statistical skills.
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.