Responsible for providing efficient and high quality client services to financial institutions. Provides pre-sales and post-sales service to clients. Responsible for continuing development and improvement of the client services with the overall objective of shortening the client response time and increase service quality. This position is responsible for both technical and non-technical support.
We’re looking for an Analyst on our Analyst Services team to drive forward back-office data operations for Solovis clients. Analyst Services evolved out of an increased number of clients who appreciate the output of the Solovis application, but do not have the internal staffing or expertise to handle the relevant inputs. The person in this role will have the ability to interpret and normalize data, track daily activity for multiple clients, and provide ongoing client support. Additional duties include:
- Interpret, normalize, and reconcile data from third parties and/or Solovis clients
- Input manager estimates, transactions, investments, market values, and exposure into the Solovis environment from manager statements or data portals
- Monitor daily tasks from our business process management system
- Manage client communication and data support as needed
- Enhance marketable fund transparency through 13-F detail and direct transparency
- Assist with loading additional data sets to support client reporting needs
- Understand client fund structure and operations to make appropriate data decisions and recognize data discrepancies
- Manage client issue resolution
People who enjoy this job are:
- Good with numbers
- Familiar with or comfortable learning investment reporting (including accounting, performance, exposure, liquidity, etc.)
- Familiar with or comfortable learning the investment management landscape (investment managers, investors, alternative investments, third party vendors, and data providers)
- Comfortable working independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable speaking to clients and handling issue resolution
- Eager to learn
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance preferred)
- Great communication skills
- Excel skills (vlookup, match, index, sumifs, etc.)
- Basic finance knowledge or desire to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, strong desire to learn, and adaptable to a fast-paced evolving environment
Solovis (recently acquired by eVestment, a NASDAQ company) is a revolutionary SaaS platform offering a multi-asset class portfolio management and reporting solution for foundations, endowments, pensions, OCIOs, and family offices. Our firm is on a mission to set a new industry standard for performance, exposure, and portfolio analysis. The key to that success is to continue disrupting the industry with transformational technology designed specifically for limited partners. Since our co-founders started the company in 2013, Solovis has grown from a two-man operation to over 100 employees with offices in Charlottesville, VA and Dallas, TX. At Solovis, we recognize our employees by personally investing in them and providing a rewarding corporate culture centered around growth, training, and an opportunity to shape the future of our product.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.