ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our ‘Client-first’ focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we’re dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
ELLKAY has been rated the #1 data migration and transformation company in the U.S. healthcare market, and we’re looking to expand our EMR Data Migration!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, problem-solving team players with a strong technical background to fill our EMR Data Migration Specialist position.
You will be responsible for performing data extraction of discrete and non-discrete data from various EMR Systems and migrate these datasets to other EMR systems and Archive. Qualified candidate will serve as the primary point of contact for EMR data migration process for assigned projects and will be responsible to meet project timelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess client’s desired scope, analyze client data and design project plan.
- Proactively identifies issues and works on resolution plan to alleviate impact on project.
- Set up environment for EMR data Migration and performs ETL for desired databases
- Performs data validation and testing to ensure accuracy
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive continuous process improvements
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery
- Coordinate deliverables with various internal departments.
- Set and manage appropriate expectations for successful project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Data Analytics or related field
- 2+ years Experience with data analysis and SQL
- Knowledge of healthcare data & workflow preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
ELLKAY offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that starts day one!
- A Competitive salary
- 401k w/ matching – once eligibility is met
- Work/life balance
- Paid Volunteer Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible time off starting in 2022
- Remote work options
- Employee Discounts
Our awesome culture includes:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Professional growth within
- Innovation environment
- On site in HQ Free daily lunches
This is a full time position for our Elmwood Park, NJ HQ. Remote work may be available within the US.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.