View job on Handshake
Data Governance Analyst Intern
Time Frame: Summer 2023
Work Location: Remote or in person
Positions: Two Openings
The Data Governance Analyst Intern is a champion for data definition, data management, and data quality. This role ensures that groups performing necessary data management functions are closely linked and receive consistent strong data/analytics guidance. This role will work closely with the Data Governance team and their business partners.
- Expect to work within a fast-paced, innovative culture.
- Work on projects within the Data Governance department.
- Assist Data Governance team members with implementing and maintaining governance standards and processes
- Work with technologies like Talend Data Catalog and Informatica Data Quality tools
- Assists Data Governance team members with implementing and maintaining governance standards and processes
- Serve as a champion of Data Governance principles.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) with internal and external teams regarding tasks / assignments
- Capable of leading development of presentation logic
- Define and assist with implementing specific data quality requirement
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergrad or graduate program working towards a bachelor’s or master’s Degree.
- Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, Outlook), analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Previous technical experience with BI Applications (eg PowerBI).
- Experience with Data Governance tools like informatica/Talend a plus
- Data governance analysts should have strong communication skills in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must as well as intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Honesty, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality are required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.