You will be growing and developing your skills as a data engineer. At Handshake our data engineers are responsible for managing a large variety of incoming data, ensuring that everyone at Handshake has the data they need to make decisions and build products. Our program is tailored around your learning and development. Here are some of the projects you might dig into during your internship:
- Building new data pipelines to prepare data for our consumer applications or analytics
- Working with other data engineers to improve our data engineer development experience
- Working with our product team to design data-driven applications
- Scaling out and refactoring existing data systems
- BigQuery, Snowflake
- Slack, Bugsnag, Datadog, and PagerDuty
- You have a deep interest in working with complex data.
- You are interested in data science, data warehousing, or real-time data processing.
- You enjoy exploring data and extracting insights.
- Helping others be successful when working with data is important to you.
- You have experience working with databases and advanced SQL.
- Paid Internship: We compensate you for your time.
- Goodies: Hardware and Software provided.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled remote team events.
- Great team: Working with driven, fun, and kind people who are committed to making a difference!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.