Education: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering:
Jobduties: Reporting (Development and Administration):
• Develop complex and impactful dashboards using Tableau/Microstrategy tools for the Supply Chain, Quality, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Operations, Sales and Finance Teams with high interactivity for insights and corrective actions.
• Assist teammates in trouble shooting, performance tuning and automation of existing tableau dashboards which add more value to the reports and visualizations.
• Gather requirements from the Key Stakeholders; create and maintain Business Requirements Document.
• Perform end to end BI reporting; gathering the requirements, understanding the business purpose, analysis existing data, creating Mock-up dashboards, perform QAT and UAT.
• Work on multiple projects in Agile Environment.
• Conduct training sessions for users to help them understand Tableau features and interactivity.
• Onboard new teams by granting licenses as per their requirements and set permissions accordingly on Tableau Server.
• Work on data preparation and cleaning in SQL Server or Snowflake Databases for new Report requests.
• Create stored procedures and/or views to build data sources in reporting databases for the dashboards as and when needed.
• Work on migration of databases from SQL server to Snowflake.
• Use ETL tools like Informatica(IICS), SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), AtScale, Tableau Prep to create data work flows.
• Analyze and transform existing data by writing SQL queries with complex joins for report development.