View job on Handshake
Please apply if you are an innovative and ambitious individual who wants to help build an organisation that makes a positive global impact on society and the environment.
We are looking for a Data Engineer, to join a fast-growing team in Cambridge. Some previous commercial Python experience is required for this role. Ideally you will also have previous AWS experience but we are open to cross training the right person into AWS.
- Maintain and improving operations functions.
- Support production, staging and development AWS infrastructure.
- Identify technical requirements and working within a distributed team to deliver solutions.
- Build data-feeds solutions for ML scientists.
- Support the companies broader technical and operational requirements.
- Work within an agile environment.
- Report to the Head of Architecture and Operations.
- Python or Julia development.
- Cloud platforms, ideally AWS
- PostgreSQL, Linux, Bash, CloudFormation, Git
- Serverless architecture
- CD/CI and IaS