We are eClinicalWorks. We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing comprehensive, cloud-based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals worldwide to improve workflows and reduce the risk of physician burnout. We care. We are committed to positive change. And that’s where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. At eClinicalWorks, we share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they’re really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference? Apply today.
This position is responsible for transfer of information from client’s existing software to eClinicalWorks software.
- This position requires a demonstrated understanding of data quality, privacy and security issues.
- Responsible for extraction and mining of large volumes of data sets from a variety of data sources (Relational databases, XML, flat file formats etc.) and create complex data reports for analysis
- Work with clients to identify, define, collate, document, and communicate data migration requirements
- Responsible for data profiling, data cleansing, data transformation and the loading of data into eClinicalWorks software.
- Design and develop algorithms and visualization tools to help manage an efficient data migration process
- Write Java programs, T-SQL scripts and stored procedures for the data conversions and apply quality control processes to all output to ensure accuracy
- Create database objects such as tables, views, indexes, triggers, stored procedures, functions, and Integration Services packages to support new and existing applications
- Liaison with customers and Project Managers and provide regular updates to ensure a smooth data migration experience
- Deliver best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities
- Perform quality assurance and database validation on all test and live conversions
- Create, debug and execute JAVA programs to handle conversions of various sets of standard document formats (RTF, HTML, Word, Text, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, XML) and other custom format documents to PDF.
- Ensures data integrity, data security and performance of production databases.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Analytics or similar field
- 1+ years of proficiency in Microsoft SQL server and MySQL Databases
- 1+ years of experience with other database (Oracle/PostgreSQL/Sybase/MS Access/Informix/C-tree)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills with ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends and develop/optimize workflow hypothesis.
eClinicalWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences that bring us together and help create a healthy world