View job on Handshake
CareJourney’s mission is to empower individuals and organizations they trust with open, clinically-relevant analytics and insights in the pursuit of the optimal healthcare journey. We are a fast-growing start-up in Arlington, VA that builds software products to serve industry-leading customers that include Pfizer, Humana, and Microsoft. Our founders and leadership developed the policy and technology in the public and private sector that shape the work we do today. We are looking for driven professionals that are excited to join a growing business where they will have a strong voice in the direction and success of the company. Our culture embraces teamwork and cross-functional collaboration for a fun and exciting environment.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Data Engineer to join our team.
· Support and develop data flows by developing processes that verify, standardize, and scale data input, transformation and storage.
· Build and maintain CareJourney’s data pipeline orchestration system.
· Ensure the reliability and performance of computational and orchestration code.
· Research and implement cutting edge solutions to solve challenges related to ETL/ELT, data processing, and analytics.
· 3 to 6 years of experience working in at least two different positions in Data Engineering or related roles.
· A degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, or equivalent.
· Experience with ETL/ELT, data analytics, and building data pipelines.
· 3+ years experience with SQL, Snowflake a plus.
· 2+ years experience with Python.
· Experience with ETL/ELT, data analytics, and building complex data pipelines.
· Hands on experience with Spark, AWS Glue a plus.
· Experience with data pipeline orchestration tools, Apache Airflow.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS.
· Experience with microservices and serverless technologies.
· Experience with CI/CD systems and environments.