Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is for a 10-week Summer Internship. The CD&T Summer Intern will support our CBB Strategy and Delivery within Consumer and Digital Transformation.
This 2023 Summer Internship is for undergraduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and May 2024.
The application deadline for this position is November 6, 2022.
This internship position is located in Boston, MA. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance.
To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included,
please visit https://www.santandercareers.com/students.
The intern will work in our Data & Analytics Center of Excellence (DA-CoE) team, that focuses on the following activities:
- Customer insights to enable product strategy and profitable growth
- Data engineering to enable customer-360 data and insights
- Predictive models for customer acquisition and deepening
- Advanced analytics to understand channel behavior
- Business Intelligence across channels, products and transformation initiatives
- An undergraduate student with an expected graduation date between Fall 2023 – Spring 2024
- Major in a quantitative discipline or significant coursework in data science / data engineering
- A cumulative GPA or 3.0 or above
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced market environment
- Solid professional and personal work ethic
- Ability to work independently on special projects
- Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason