The Data Analytics Intern will assist with Business Intelligent application development and automation projects. The Data Analytics Intern will learn about TPA claim management terminology and data analysis methodology through a series of training programs and hands-on learning. This internship will take place in a remote capacity.
- Participate in the development of multiple Qlik applications. Key development process includes:
- Analyze and select relevant metrics.
- Provide necessary data and information for Qlik data modeling.
- Create and/or modify Qlik applications with supervision.
- QA application performance and data.
- Create workflows using Power App and support any tasks related to SharePoint development and application maintenance.
- Utilize SQL and Perl to recreate or automate Hyperion and/or MicroStrategy queries.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.