View job on Handshake
The Data Analytics Intern will assist with Business Intelligent application development and automation projects. The Data Analytics Intern will learn about TPA claim management terminology and data analysis methodology through a series of training programs and hands-on learning. This internship will take place in a remote capacity.
- Participate in the development of multiple Qlik applications. Key development process includes:
- Analyze and select relevant metrics.
- Provide necessary data and information for Qlik data modeling.
- Create and/or modify Qlik applications with supervision.
- QA application performance and data.
- Create workflows using Power App and support any tasks related to SharePoint development and application maintenance.
- Utilize SQL and Perl to recreate or automate Hyperion and/or MicroStrategy queries.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.