View job on Handshake
Role: Data Analysis – Hire and Train Program only for OPT’S
Duration: Fulltime and Contract with 12 plus Months Projects.
Location: VA, USA
Employment: W2 –Contract Position
- Performs data analysis, interpretation, annotation, cleaning, transformation, reduction, discretization, and formatting.
- Write computer software for data analysis, data collection, data extraction, data formatting, data labeling, and data processing, data modelling, or machine learning.
- Perform efficient data collection, annotation, labeling, interpretation, and data management.
- Create statistical models and perform testing and validation of the datasets and statistical models derived from them.
- Coordinates with other engineers and technical experts in developing machine learning algorithms to learn information from the collected data.
- Design, develop, and maintain databases of the processed data.
- Prepare presentations and technical reports that reflect the result of the data processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, information technology, or a related technical discipline.
- Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning Tools & Software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Expertise in statistics, data processing, or data annotation.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Software skills such as C/C++, Python, or MATLAB coding skills.
Training program in sights:-
• In-person training with Experienced Professionals.
• Free accommodation
• Huge office space with good ambience and 24/7 access to the computer labs
• Live Projects and Assignments
• Evaluation and monitoring of progress by administering tests
• Quick placement with our Direct clients, Prime Vendors and Fortune 500 clients
• On-job support while you are on project
E-Verified company which can enable you to get extra 24 months Stem extension.
We can file H1B for you and we work with very experienced and renowned attorneys at no cost to you Reimbursement of relocation charges