Breakthrough is seeking a Data Engineering Analyst that is passionate about working in a high performing, innovation focused, multi-disciplinary team based in Green Bay, WI during Summer 2022. We have a hybrid on-site and remote team model, so qualified applicants outside of the area will be considered.
In this role, you will be passionate about creating and delivering insights about the energy and freight market. Leverage your technical visualization and analytical skills with business acumen to synthesize information into easily understood and compelling data-driven stories. You will perform project-based work directly supporting client initiatives. The ideal candidate will be excited about being challenged to continually develop new skills and grow depth in those you are passionate about.
- Develop advanced visualizations bringing to life ad-hoc analytics for clients into world-class reports.
- Develop advanced queries and transformation of data into actionable insights, using software programs like RStudio, Tableau, Looker and Excel.
- Responsible for the support and execution of multi-stage analytical projects as assigned.
- Outstanding communication and customer facing skills in the delivery of presentations and explanation of outputs created by the team.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships throughout the organization.
- Persistent, active listening skills.
- Self-motivated with a natural curiosity.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Business, Economics or related field.
- Exposure or experience developing advanced analytical outputs.
- Proficiency in SQL and advanced visualization tools like Tableau or Looker a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud technologies a plus.