Job Description and Responsibilities
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Data Analyst Intern to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for using your data analytics skills, including statistical modeling, to assist various business partners to refine and develop analytical dashboards. You will have the opportunity to:
- Build on classroom learning through paid work directly related to your field of study
- Leverage advanced data science methods to discover opportunities to increase equipment effectiveness, reduce costs and provide insights to plants on process disruptions
- Assist in preparing data insights and proposals in narrative and visual forms
- Be involved in various projects
Ultimately, you will gain practical knowledge from professionals to get a jump-start on your career and will be able to make significant contributions to our company.
You will love it here if…
- You are eager to learn
- You pay great attention to details
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a creative forward-thinker
We need you to have:
- Current enrollment in a college program pursuing a BA/BS degree in Mathematics or Computer Science
- At least a sophomore standing, or at least two years of coursework completed
- Knowledge of “R” programming language for statistical computing and graphical analysis
- Understanding of predictive data analytics
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
- Prior work experience
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available