View job on Handshake
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a student to join our team located at our plant in Weyauwega, WI.
As a Data Analyst Intern who is currently enrolled in college, you will build on classroom learning through paid work directly related to your field.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Have the flexibility to work on projects in key business areas: Market Analysis, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, Aftermarket, Warranty, Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Community Engagement
- Contribute to strategic projects with real business impact
- Be treated as a full Simplification Team member and given the freedom to manage projects independently
- Use of Power BI to create interactive dashboards and reports
- Query data sources using SQL-based tools
- Visualize data using tools and methods which can be shared, taught, and sustained by business data users
We need you to have:
- Sophomore standing or greater working towards a bachelor’s degree with major, minor, emphasis, or interest in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Economics, Business, or Operations Research.
- Strong skills related to: project management, organization, oral and written communication
- Experience with data analysis
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!