CO-OP Financial Services provides technically superior products and services to financial institutions across the nation. We are seeking a talented Data Analyst Intern to assist with production support as related to data triage across multiple applications and providing ad-hoc data files upon request from our clients. The data analyst intern will receive one on one mentorship and formal onboarding to ensure integration to company and industry standards. They will closely partner with business and operations teams.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Collaborate with other operation and business units.
- Provide initial triage for data issues and clearly communicate findings.
- Develop SQL queries to provide custom data files to clients.
- Assist in creating documentation for end-to-end processes.
- Opportunities to grow and develop through team knowledge and training sessions.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 12 semester hours at a college or university or equivalent experience.