View job on Handshake
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following location: Mountain View. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
• Interactive, Entertainment, Social
• Use data to identify trends, conduct root cause analysis and suggest potential opportunities for gaps and improvements.
• Design and implement operational processes to advance and support project goals.
• Collaborate with members of XFN teams and key stakeholders (e.g., data engineers, domain experts, product team) to optimize overall adoption and project’s goals.
• Measure and visualize the effectiveness of product updates, conduct research and analysis on various processes to identify business problems, and further provide optimization suggestions to improve operating efficiency
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
• Proficiency in SQL, R, Python
• Understanding of data modeling and statistical analysis techniques, including: hypothesis testing, model evaluation, and common regression and classification algorithms.
• Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
• Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship
• Solid communication skills across technical and non-technical audiences and the ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy to understand ways.
• Solid collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with internal teams in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.