View job on Handshake
Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that’s why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow, and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference —and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You’ll Do
The E-commerce Data Analyst will manage the optimization of product data feeds which drive key ecommerce capabilities from site search, product reviews, product recommendations, analytics platforms and marketplaces. This new position will work across our ecommerce, digital marketing, development, and feed management platform to ensure reliable delivery and utilization of these feeds within these various platforms. Growing the number of product reviews and supporting the engagement of this and other user generating content areas will be the responsibility of the Data Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience normalizing and transforming data sets using advanced Excel functions and visualizing data within tools like Power BI. As a self-starter, the data analyst will be focused on resolving data issue and will be driven to consistently improve the e-commerce experience across Wilson’s brand sites.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage product data feeds, including optimizing, matching, modifying, sorting, and filtering product data into usable segments.
- Conduct regular audits of product data feeds; determining opportunities to improve inbound source and outbound delivery performance
- Collaborate with product content specialists and marketing teams to reclassify, restructure, and optimize product data.
- Support the integration of product data into third party marketplace via our feed management service and manage the testing and validation of orders from these platforms into our ecommerce environment.
- Manage the product and category feeds going into product review platform, bazaarvoice, and create necessary product groupings.
- Optimize feeds to deliver higher match rates with syndicated product reviews with third party sellers.
- Drive the growth of product reviews by leading initiatives to engage influencers and customers.
- Collaborate with merchandiser, analyst, and digital marketing to ensure new products are available and marketed upon release on the site.
- Ensure product data is translated for use on international sites and support processes for regular updates.
- Coordinate with site merchandisers to create site search redirects, boosting results, filtering rule and other data transformations.
- Support other digital and e-commerce projects as needed
What We’re Looking For
For this role we are seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field plus a minimum 3 years’ experience in ecommerce merchandising and/or product content management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other qualifications include:
- Demonstrated experience with managing, analyzing, and visualizing structured data and; ability to quickly ramp up where experience is lacking
- Preferred experience in Magento and Jira.
- Fast learner, creative and strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in consumer goods where marketing is a key driver of growth and success
- Consumer-focused, analytical mindset, and curious disposition
- Self-driven, enthusiastic, collaborator with good people/networking skills
- Able to work independently and understands when to seek support