Seeking highly talented and motivated individuals to be trained as a healthcare expert and create, implement and maintain data warehouses with robust architecture to be used in the development of cutting edge healthcare applications to achieve high quality care and operational efficiency. No experience is required as on the job training is provided.
- Manage the maintenance and update process of an MS SQL Server data warehouse.
- Recommend changes to improve systems configurations to improve workflow processes.
- Develop queries, stored procedures and other data mining techniques to assist in departmental needs.
- Design, implement, and manage complex data structures and analysis of systems.
- Apply industry-leading technical, clinical, and financial concepts and company policies in preparing analyses of high complexity.
- Data analysis, produce departmental and management reports, and work on special projects pertaining to the healthcare industry.
- Produce robust, modular, reusable, scalable, and maintainable code that comply with the industry standards.
- M.S. degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- Knowledge of relational databases and experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with database queries
- Knowledge of database design and theories
- Familiarity with database management best practices
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of system capability, design restrictions, and security requirements
- Knowledge of web-based transactional applications, healthcare-related application preferred but not necessary
- Basic understanding of Application Architecture, Object Oriented Design Patterns, and Software Development Life Cycle
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Resume must disclose GPA