View job on Handshake
Manages the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded. Maintains tight control over the project delivery, risks, scope of work and budget; ensures that operational teams and subcontractors have a clear understanding of client requirements. Builds and maintains strong client relationships, and provides day-to-day client advice and support. Promotes the organization’s capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to the account managers, and achieves contract extensions or additional business within the account(s). Contracts may involve both short- and long-term commitment of service and vary significantly in value/strategic importance.
- Supports design, development, testing, deployment and transition into operation for less complicated functionality when required.
- Maintains strong client relationships and provides day to day client advice.
- Assists with designing solutions for clients, ensuring that SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Provides user training on system/new functionality and responds to user queries.
- Assists with the identification of business and system requirements and functional specifications for business owners and stakeholders.
- Assists with the production of operational and user documentation, including release notes.
- Responds to unresolved production support issues and participates in analysis and resolution on behalf of the business.
- Administers project schedules and scopes of work.
- Communicates client requirements to operational teams and subcontractors.
- Promotes the organization’s capabilities to clients, where possible, identifying sales opportunities.
- Education Required: MBA, MSc or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience Required: At least 3 years
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.